 General / 2333
Re: ThrowBots elements are cool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 18:40:24 GMT

In article lugnet.general, fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no (Fredrik Glöckner)
writes:
(It's funny--the Chopper Force #8232 has a feature with a very high
playability index, that also is a good demonstration of a ratchet.
There's a push-button on the side that turns the rotors.

[...]

BTW, this sets seems to be the only one which has a special piece, a 1x1
round plate with ball joint connector.  What purpose does this have in
the model?  How many are included?

That's an old maxifig hand.  :)  It also came in 6544 Shuttle Transcon 2 and
an old space set 6901 Mobile Lab.  (I'm sure there were others too.)

[...]

Oh, and those red 2x2x2 slopes, are they decorated?

No, they're stickered.  Great for red minifig dresses.

--Todd