 General / 2345
Re: ThrowBots elements are cool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 21:53:45 GMT

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999 18:33:52 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

I know what you mean 'bout them being maybe a bit overly decorative.  But
hey, but they sure ain't no pirate ship hulls or Belville kiddie slides.

Watch what you say 'bout them pirate ship hulls.  My current 'design'
for the Spaceship BR uses about 20 of the mid-sections from the RBR.
Mostly because each fuel cell uses 6 of them.

HoHO!  See?--even pirate ship hulls have other uses.  NOW lemme hear you say
that TB elements can only be used for poseable action figures!  :)

Yeah, you should what I've got planned for Islander canoes...

Oh, wait.  My estimate
was low.  The current design uses *40* of those dang things.

Zoiks!  That's like 20 RBR's!

And at current auction prices, they'd only cost me like $700. :O

Argh, I never built the ones I broke up for auction.  :-(  Say, didja ever
build the spinning top model that's the alternative model in the Bungee
Chopper sets?

Yep.  Kids had a great time with them.  Then they got taken apart, and
the pieces all ended up scattered in amongst the flock.

Steve
--
Today, I'm happy.  *Really* happy.