 Publishing / 308
Re: The Mavica (was Re: ThrowBots elements are cool)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 02:46:08 GMT

Mike Faunce <mfaunce@earthlink.net> wrote:
At 70%, there is visible degradation, but at 95%, you get a 50% space
savings and the degradation is not that noticeable.  I don't know about the
rest of you, but my hard drive and ISP both place restrictions on the amount
of data I can store, so does my wallet, so using that space to my advantage
is a must.

jpg is fine if you're satisfied with the image.  But if you plan on
editing the image you'll need to remember that if you keep saving it
at 95% then it is shoved through that lossy process every single time.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide