 Publishing / 301
Re: The Mavica (was Re: ThrowBots elements are cool)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 19:23:53 GMT

James Brown writes:
Lego shots turn out really well on it. - compare a Mavica shot

http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/water.jpg

to a scanned photo

htp://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/baron1.jpg

No comparison!  Both of these shots were just "quick-snaps" without bothering
to play with lighting or anything.

uh, make that second one:

http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/baron1.jpg

<sheepish grin>