 Events / BrickFest / 1315
Re: What is everyone's opinion (was Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:59:27 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Mike Petrucelli writes:
But anyway what
does everyone think, Open back or not?

I think it depends on what you have for pieces and time.  If you do it open
on one side, then I assume you will want to fill the interior with some
subterranean stuff (I picture a lower level with some of those sad faced LOM
guys slaving in a mining camp, some mid levels with seedy bars and a BT1
secret operation room, upper levels with happy spacemen with briefcases and
coffee oblivious to the evils below them in the mountain, and then top
levels with some wealthy Futuron and SP1 guys in control and security
rooms... but that's just how I picture it...).  I think doing a detailed
interior like that would be really fun to see, but it could me more work
also.  If you don't have time, it would look fine without any viewable
interior too...

-Galactic Mediator Hendo