 Events / BrickFest / 1621
Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE (follow-up count)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:06:17 GMT

Just following up on this.  As expected (by myself and those people that
know me) I did not get my space port anywhere near a completable stage, so
it will not be coming with me to Brickfest this year.  Hopefully Mike will
be able to make it with his.

Troy

"Troy's Surplus Lego" <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in message

Um... 5. Four will be normal and 1 will be Quasi. What do I mean by • Quasi?
Well
most of my collection will go into its making. It will be a massive • spaceport.
My best estimate at this point is it will cover 24 modules worth of • space.
Just
the landing pad will take up 14.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=44077> This will be • high
enough
off the ground that monorails will run under it.

My only concern now, which I will figure out before the end of June, is • if
will even be able to go. (My NLSO and I are going to get our first house
together soon so...) Worst case senario I bring it to brickfest 2004.

Hey Mike!

I hope you can make it.  I too am working on a space port, and it will be
nice to compare the two!  Hopefully the rest of these space guys build
enough ships to populate them!

Mine is going to have multiple smaller platforms instead of a giant one • like
yours, and they will be elevated at varying levels.

Troy