 Events / BrickFest / 1305
Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 02:40:14 GMT

I'm disappointed, too, that I won't be able to do the Moonbase Mountain that >we talked about last year.

There is a guy on B-shelf that just posted a mountain-ish moonbase here...

I am guessing that is not the idea you had in mind. Or is it?

I am trying to go to Bricksfest, but I I have been enticed to the dark side.
It's either buy a '69 GMC 327 2BL or go to Bricksfest. AAARGH! I can't
decide! PENCIL me in for one, that way if I opt for the truck you can
scratch me out.