 Events / BrickFest / 1266
Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 03:08:42 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Jon Palmer writes:

So with this thread let's start a list of people who know they will be
bringing module(s), how many and what type (normal or super).

I am planning on re-doing my never completed Space restaurant for the NILTC
layout. I plan to make it convertible between Moonbase and the train layout
(perhaps detachable corridors). I hope it will be done in time for
BrickFest, and I hope my travel schedule will allow me to transport it. I
will likely be flying to BrickFest from California, not home in Chicago,
which will make it difficult (unless I ship, or send with someone else).

-Tim