 Events / BrickFest / 1382
Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE (follow-up count)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 18:30:44 GMT

No, there's no standard as of yet, but that could be one of the things we
discuss.  To be honest, I'm not sure what a standard would involve.  As • long as
it has room to zoom around and a place for figs to get on and off of it, I • would
think thats all that would be needed.

I was thinking along the lines of a standard height and placement for the
track within the module, so that it would hookup with track from adjacent
modules without problem.  I'm not even sure if this is possible with the
geometry of the monorail track and the moonbase modules.

The reason I ask is that I would like to include a monorail station into my
module, but would like to be sure that it will line up with the monorail
track that others will be using / bringing.

Troy