 Events / BrickFest / 1273
Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 04:50:38 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Is it just me or is it not possible to register from the brickfest website. I
am going to try and make arrangements to attend. That would be my first
actual meeting of some fellow AFOLs. If I can go, I will be coming by car, so
I could probably bring a couple moudules that I will invariably build between
now and then.

-Mike Petrucelli

Registration for BrickFest hasn't opened yet. They'll announce it when it
opens.

I see. Thanks for the info. I do find it sort of odd that the website says
registration will be open in April and it is already the 23rd. Hence my
comment.

-Mike Petrucelli