 Events / BrickFest / 1264
1263  |  1265
Subject:
BRICKFEST MOONBASE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 02:55:41 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

It's about time to start thinking about the Brickfest Moonbase. NWBCon had
around 40 Modules for the first ever Fest Moonbase display....and I'm
thinking Brickfest can *at least* match that.

I don't want to talk about BricksWest...I think they had like 4 modules.
*sniff*

I'm flying over and I'm going to be bringing at least one large module.
Probably bigger than the Shpleem's rocket.  So if you're flying in you have
no excuse not to bring something. ;-)

So with this thread let's start a list of people who know they will be
bringing module(s), how many and what type (normal or super).

I'll say I'll be bringing 1 big one to be conservative.

I'll take the info from this and start a list on the Moonbase page.  If this
goes well I'll do the same for the next NWBCon (where I alone will be
bringing 20 modules ;-)

So let's see a list of modules, and if you haven't got one, start building!
(and keep it built till the fest!!)

[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net