 Events / BrickFest / 1391
Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 13:55:49 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, David Gregory wrote:
   What would everyone think about making the Moonbase passageways 6 wide? I and other members of my LUG have found this size to be very usefull. You can even make adapters to fit a 6 wide to a regular 4 wide. Otherwise, we’ll have to designate each corridor as either “in” or “out” so the Minifigs won’t bump into each other.

This has come up before. And here is the standard answer... again. If you want to make 6 wide corridors, fine. But, if you bring em to fest this year have adapters to fit everyone else’s. (and those adapters cannot extend over the baseplate) Official Moonbase Standard is 4 wide. I have a feeling that the group who developed the Standard last year will revisit and review everything just to see how Moonbase is progressing. Maybe it’ll change, maybe it won’t. Moonbase been around for only a year, so let’s not change things now with some major events on the horizon, and let’s let the Brickfest Moonbase Group work on the standards. If you have input, e-mail me or others and let us know, or come to Brickfest.

Thanks.

Admiral Giddens <><