 Events / BrickFest / 1398
Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE (follow-up count)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 04:07:55 GMT

Mike Petrucelli
   2
   Normal

Um... 5. Four will be normal and 1 will be Quasi. What do I mean by Quasi? Well most of my collection will go into its making. It will be a massive spaceport. My best estimate at this point is it will cover 24 modules worth of space. Just the landing pad will take up 14. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=44077 This will be high enough off the ground that monorails will run under it.

My only concern now, which I will figure out before the end of June, is if I will even be able to go. (My NLSO and I are going to get our first house together soon so...) Worst case senario I bring it to brickfest 2004.

-Mike Petrucelli