 Events / BrickFest / 1624
Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE (follow-up count)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:51:46 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Troy Cefaratti wrote:
Just following up on this.  As expected (by myself and those people that
know me) I did not get my space port anywhere near a completable stage, so
it will not be coming with me to Brickfest this year.  Hopefully Mike will
be able to make it with his.

Well unfortunately I will not be able to go this year. <sigh> Also the bulk of
my collection I can't use untill the end of October when my fiancee and I move
into our new house. So I won't even be able to build the thing for a while yet,
which is really driving my nuts because I so want to build right now.

-Mike Petrucelli