 Events / BrickFest / 1286
Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 18:18:44 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Mark Sandlin writes:
Yo.

Starbucks and maybe another.

Dear Mr. Admiral, I just looked through the Moonbase website just as a
refresher to my brain, and I couldn't help but notice your creations that
included huge communications dishes.  I would love to see one or more of
those at the BF layout.... hint hint....   :)

The smaller comm station is no more, and the larger one was constructed at
Wayne "Holy cow what a huge ferryboat" Hussey's house.

In any case, I have plans for a new module that I think people will like more
than the comm dishes. :)

~Grand Admiral