 Events / BrickFest / 1371
Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 23:12:12 GMT

CEO Aaron Sneary here.

Secondary Systems reports that they will be presenting scale models of two Marsbase modules. These are fully compatible with moonbase modules, but are distinctly of the red planet:

Marsbase One- the initial colony module built for the first permanent human settlement.

Marsbase Supply Depot- dropships land here and unload important cargo, such as seeds, rations, and scientific equipment.

Possible third Marsbase:

Hydroponics Module- plans have been approved, blueprints drawn for a hydroponics module to make the colony more self-sustainable. Material aquisition underway.

Also, in order to reduce costs and environmental exposure, Secondary Systems is equipping its ground vehicles with Module connectors. We will be sending such a prototype Rover to Brickfest for your perusal as well.

Secondary Systems out