 Events / BrickFest / 1316
Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 13:30:21 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Troy Cefaratti writes:

"Christina Hitchcock" <chitchco@mail.gmu.edu> wrote in message

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock writes:
Was last years room suitable or are you looking for something on the • second
floor?

I think the big room upstairs that had the Mindstorms in it last year would
be great!  :)

It sounds like betweent he moonbase and all the regualr space stuff, it is
going to take up alot of room.

On top of this, *I* personally would like to see a huge monorail as well,
which would be even more room (and could be incorporated into the moonbase
as well).

Troy

If you bring da track, we'll bring da monorails!  mmmmmm, monorail space base.
Maybe even a showing of space themed monorails?  CS, Space Police, Blactron,
and so on...  *looks at lego piles*  Dang, I got a lotta building to do.

There may be the need to have 2 rooms, one for Moonbase and one for
SpaceMOCs.  Although it would be nice to have it all together.  If the
StarWars folk bring a big creation like the Hoth base last year (*drool*)
then we'll be WAY outta room.

APD Giddens <><

"MONORAIL!" - The Simpsons