 Events / BrickFest / 1384
Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE (follow-up count)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 19:46:41 GMT

I think the NWBrickCON guys just had the monorail track set to a height of two
of the large black pedestal pieces.  Add a slope to get it down to one height
and build the monorail at that level, i'd think.

That seems to be good enough of a standard, I'd think.

I agree, if there's a concern about fitting the rails past the station module we
can just configure the modules accordingly.  Either way, Troy, it would be great
if you brought a station.  We'll make it work!

Felix