 Events / BrickFest / 1275
Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:35:28 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Mike Petrucelli writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Mike Petrucelli writes:
Is it just me or is it not possible to register from the brickfest website. I
am going to try and make arrangements to attend. That would be my first
actual meeting of some fellow AFOLs. If I can go, I will be coming by car, so
I could probably bring a couple moudules that I will invariably build between
now and then.

-Mike Petrucelli

Registration for BrickFest hasn't opened yet. They'll announce it when it
opens.

I see. Thanks for the info. I do find it sort of odd that the website says
registration will be open in April and it is already the 23rd. Hence my
comment.

-Mike Petrucelli

Yes, the web site says April and we still have every intention of having it
open soon.  The web site and registration database capabilities are being
expanded and it is taking a little longer then anticipated.  I can't say enough
about the great bunch of volunteers working on this project.

Everyone that registers will get a password. The password will give each person
access to their own registration information. The registration section will
have several features that we hope everyone will utilize.

It will allow you to confirm the information you have already provided to us,
as well as give you access to check the status of your registration, the
balance due, to add your order for the BrickFest shirt(s) (t-shirt and/or polo),
learn about payment options, submit a presentation proposal, request display
space, enter information directly into the MOC card temple, and other
information that will be made available only to registered and confirmed
attendees.

Regards,

Chrsitina Hitchcock
BrickFest