 Events / BrickFest / 1366
Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE (follow-up count)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 16:18:00 GMT

Okay, this is looking very nice. We’re early in the game and already have a very good showing. NWBCon had 40 when the fad was strong, so thats the number to beat. We can and will make the largest moonbase to date. People will be so shocked at the size and spirit of the space community, they’ll think someone had hit em in the head with frah pan!

As for the monorail, John Henderson has offered to bring about 3 sets worth of track. Anyone else? This could be one of the events we plan for; placing the modules together, putting a monorail inside, then doing other things like sig fig photo shoots, and such. Let me know what you’d like to do.

I’ll resurrect this post in a few weeks when more people know if they’re going.

Spacer
   Modules
   Type

Jon Palmer