 Events / BrickFest / 1323
1322  |  1324
Subject:
Hey Jon P... (was Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 20:45:53 GMT

P.S. Could those of you interested in being the Space room coordinator please
send me an email.

Hey Jon,

Can you give us all an idea of what was involved in coordinating the space
room last year.  I'm interested but will step aside (or share) if someone
was eyeing the position already.

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94