 Events / BrickFest / 1292
Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:43:07 GMT

"Christina Hitchcock" <chitchco@mail.gmu.edu> wrote in message
news:HDv540.1E3x@lugnet.com...
Was last years room suitable or are you looking for something on the • second
floor?

I can say with some certainty that normal Space creations alone will
probably totally fill that room this year.
Add a Moonbase to this and you have a whole other story.  Check out some of
the NWBrickCon moonbase pics here to get an idea of probable size:

Anyone from SEALUG know how big that table was?

So I would say there is a strong chance Space will need 2 rooms or 1 big
room.

> Christina Hitchcock
BrickFest

P.S. Could those of you interested in being the Space room coordinator • please
send me an email.

Not sure if I'm the best to do it again this year, but if no one else goes
for it I'll do it.

[ j o n ]
--
http://zemi.net