 Events / BrickFest / 1263
Re: BrickFest Hotel info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 00:03:45 GMT

It has come to my attention that some online sites have pretty good
deals. For example http://www.hotwire.com resulted in 4 options.. $69 per
night, $55 per night, $98 per night, and $52. per night..   The search
criteria used was for August 7th to August 10th.

Any idea which hotel is which? (if you   We're coming up Thursday but not
staying at the Hilton due to the higher rate there Thursday night.

Chris <><