 Events / BrickFest / 1340
Re: BrickFest Hotel info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 15:23:14 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Chris Giddens writes:
Any idea which hotel is which? (if you   We're coming up Thursday but not
staying at the Hilton due to the higher rate there Thursday night.
Chris <><

Yea, what's up with that? Last year I stayed at the Hilton Thurs-Fri-Sat
nights and paid $77 per night (plus tax :-) I just checked their rates and
it will more than double the total cost if I want to add Thursday night for
this year!

Is anyone coming on Thursday and planning alternate accomodations (with the
intent of staying at the Hilton Fri and Sat nights)? I really want to come
on Thursday, but I'm hesitant to spend the extra $200 required to do so.

Do you think GMU will let us spend Thursday night in the building? :-)

-TJ