 Castle / 17300 (+100)
  Ranting and raving...

Hey All, Just a rant to blow off some steam. Don't feel like you have to reply. I buy and sell quite a bit of legos on Ebay. Have had mostly a lot of fun and good times up until now. In a big lot that I bought a while back I got a complete armor (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ranting and raving...

(...) It's too late for this transaction, but for your future sales be sure to list that you require Delivery Confirmation and that the buyer has to pay for it. PayPal does not make it impossible for them to request tracking and insurance: in fact (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ranting and raving...

(...) Not to sound unsympathetic and all, but all of that stuff is technically your responsibility, not the buyer's. Contrary to popular belief, the buyer is only responsible for guaranteeing arrival of payment. Upon receipt of payment, the seller (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  MM Weapons Dealer

Hey All, Please ignore my last post. Shouldn't have posted it. Just ranting. My apologies. Anyway, here is something I worked up today. A weapon's dealer for the Medieval Market. The MM really is great for small quick projects. I like it. I know (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Snip Wow, Josh, great MM! I really love the use of the 'skateboarding' slopes for the roof. My only gripe is that I think the rest of the building would look better in gray, not brown. Keep up the good work! (URL) (21 years ago, 29-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Goblin Death Squad!

I finally got some pictures on-line, and with the combination of 6 Everest Temples and 8 Gringotts I have created the Dwarven Special Unit Goblin Death Squad! (URL) to goblins!! Jason (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Hey thanks, Nathan. I saw someone else use these pieces for a roof but now can't find it. Anyone else know who first posted a roof using the skateboard ramps? I agree about the walls. I think grey stone walls would look better. However, I (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Goblin Death Squad!

(...) Hi Jason, Cool Dwarves! They look really good. One question. Why did you need 6 Everest temples and 8 Gringotts. I only see 4 dwarves in the pictures, are there more than that? Not criticizing, just curious. Josh (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Of course, if you replace the grey roof with a tan roof, it could be a thatched building! There are two slope pieces in (URL) #3537 Skateboard Vert Park Challenge>, but there's a horrible price-per-piece ratio. (URL) (no - I don't just read (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Goblin Death Squad!

(...) Actually that's true, I only have 4 sets woth of stuff in the picture. I just bought 8 Gringotts at once when they were on sale at Target to get the heads, beards, and legs, and the axes and torsos came from a SEALUG draft of the Everest (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Appetizer for 1000steine-Land 2003

Hi, great - I'll be there .... wenn nichts dazwischen kommt :) (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Thats a very cool use of the skateboard pieces, and a nicely stocked shop. I like the idea of the test dummy :) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

Hello! (...) OK. Nice shop! But I particularly like how the guy in the front checks the blade of the sword that he will possibly buy. Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Josh, I like this. That's an inspired use of the skateboard ramps, they make a perfect tent. That's a nice target dummy in the back, too. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

(...) Sold-flipping-out?!? Nooo...ooo..... -->Bruce<-- (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Re: Official Website Is Launched!

(...) So despite the problems some people had with the site, enough people seemed to be able to see it ;) Nice one Jeff. I look forward to seeing what series 2 holds (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming.brikwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Ranting and raving...

(...) Under my terms, once I've given it to USPS and I can prove it, it's not my problem any more, it's the buyer's. Title passes to the buyer at the moment I transfer it to USPS. If the buyer chooses not to buy insurance that would be the buyer's (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Hi Josh, how are you? What an impressive stock of weapons you got there, since you probably used all of the weapons there, I guess all your worriers will have to buy from him weapons so I'm sure he got enough work for a very long time:-) As (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  LEGO Make and Create Roadshow in Dallas, Texas Pictures

I've posted the pictures I took at the LEGO Make and Create Roadshow in Dallas, Texas this past weekend, where TEXLUG and MSLTC teamed up. We had a lot of fun, and we have a lot of stories to tell, like MOC accidents and theft of property at the (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.msltc)

  Did you see this on BrickShelf?

Hello! Unfortunatelly I do not know the constructor of this building. So I think it's better I announce it here rather than nobody does... (URL) me, I'm a link!>> This is about to be a great Dracula Castle (I guess it's still in the state of (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  We made it (Re: Castle UNITE!)

(...) Just wanted to inform everybody who voted that we made it. Black Falcon mini-fig rules (URL) p.s. guys next month the queen from 6081 (URL) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Did you see this on BrickShelf?

(...) WOW! what a magnificent job, the cruciform windows will maybe give him a very hard surviving there but nonetheless are brilliant, I love them Also I very much like the candlesticks and the other details... very impressive. Keep up the great (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Hi Yaron, I'm good, how are you? Thanks for your comments. The shop does have a lot of weapons, but I do have a few more. :) I built this shop to try the ramp/roof idea. But it isn't original with me. I saw it on Brickshelf, but can't find it (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Thanks, George, I appreciate the comments. I like the dummy, too. It was a last minute addition. Josh (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Hi Jojo, Good to hear from you. I tried hard with the minifigs in this MOC. I have found that well placed and creatively built minifigs can really make a MOC. Thanks for your comments! Josh (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Thanks, James! I tried to stock the shop with anything a warrior might need. :) Josh (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) That is true, it would be. I hadn't seen the tan skateboard ramps yet. They look a bit different than the grey. Wonder how well they will work? Josh (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) Just to throw in another possibility, the 3536 Snowboard Big Air Comp comes with two white ones, and I'm not sure about this, but I suspect the 3585 Half Pipe probably comes with about eight white ones. If white works for you, they're both (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  My Newest Creation !!!!

Hey everyone I just dropped by to announce a new project I've been working on for a couple of days...... its 70% complete with a few nifty little tricks here and there...... I hope to be done with it in the next week or so...... Well here's the big (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Newest Creation !!!!

(...) Woah, Joey! You sure modified the heck out of everything there! that Bionicle head is full of fangs.....spiked tail....Gee, can i borrow him for my epic? Anyway, even though i cant really see most of him you have put those Bionicles to some (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Did you see this on BrickShelf?

(...) Woah! that...is an amazing fortress.......Really thick walls, great detailing, and all the same color- in other words a feat i would never be able to do... Yeah, i saw that on brickshelf...thought somebody here made it.....Cool, glad you (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Ranting and raving...

(...) Those no-good Orcs!!! They probably PURPOSLEY did that!!!!! If the number doesnt exist, then why do they keep demanding it? Why would you want to hide stuff like that? you lost your set, too! I am pretty ticked over Goblins like that, too! (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Newest Creation !!!!

Hi, very nice and dark set :) Evil like the Game Dungeon Keeper ... (...) (21 years ago, 1-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Newest Creation !!!!

(...) Yep thats me, I modify alot of stuff but the end results are (alot of the time ) much better then the original. :) I've added 2 more pictures, The first is him crouched down: (URL) Second is him spitting some fire: (URL) I'll be adding a few (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Standing on the shoulders of Giants

(...) I'd love to see him move too, but I'm not about to go and start filming ;) I seriously doubt my ability to pose him on three legs. It would be next to impossible I think, not with him standing up, unless I used a column to hold up his weight (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: TRAVIS! WHAT IS THIS? was Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) Do you have a pic of this minifig??? (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hello! Recently I've postes some fairytalish teaser pics. Now the whole building is completed and on BrickShelf. (URL) me, I'm a link!>> (URL) me, I'm a link!>> (URL) me, I'm a link!>> This is the tower of Greisbart the Mage. He is just a wizard (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX) !!

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

(...) Wow, Jojo...this is stunning. Everything from the big details like the construction of the tower itself right down to locking the dragon's gate so he doesn't get out - amazing. Some of my favorite things about this MOC: -the trees...wow. -that (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

(...) Well, a stunningly impresseive endeavor as always, Jojo! I see you placed a nice deal of fidelity into the design, especially the central repository of the tower, the outward spires and the arrangement of various ormanmentations and foliage (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

(...) Wow! Looks great. The building is beautiful, with the excellent exterior architecture, the detailed interiors, and the awesome spiral staircase and stained glass window. However, I think my favorite part of the design is the landscaping detail (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: TRAVIS! WHAT IS THIS? was Re: Clear Horses? Clear Minifigs?

(...) (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

(...) Very impressive. I really like the corner bits at the top, using hinges to get the windows at a 45 degree angle to the main body of the tower. Which those then lead to the top part which is twisted as well. The labratory is a sight too. All (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

(...) one word - Genius everything, just everything I love the transpernt round and rectangle windows, I love the balcony that made from light gray goblets, the stairs, the fireplace, the mixture with the outside tree and plants and most of all the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

(...) -snip- Jojo, This is easily one of the best MOC I've seen in a long while. A true masterpiece in everything that comes to mind from castle lego. Wow. Wow. I'd love to be able to actually see this thing. I love the stained glass windows! I love (...) (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

(...) Casper (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

(...) This is such an amazing MOC. I am speachless about the overwhelming amount of details. Can't wait to see the building in real life this weekend! Leg Godt! Ben (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MM Weapons Dealer

(...) here it is: (...) Hey Josh, Great Work! Brilliant use of bad parts in a new way. I really like this and it is nice and large for the MM too : ) . Can't wait to see your next MM... God Bless, Nathan (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Breathtaking! Jojo, I love the way you can take bricks and make them become things we never would have imagined. The level of detail is outstanding. (I love the way you made the balcony railing from goblets.) I want to live in that tower. Stephen (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Raaaaaaaa ... I'm dying ! Help, please ! It's so ... and ... Raaaaaaaa !!! For sure, the best castle MOC I've ever seen. Really great and genius work, full of detail. It gives me dozen of ideas for my next castle ;-) Thanks for sharing ! Denix ____ (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Wow, I just have one word to say/write: PERFECT ! see ya in berlin on the weekend :) Kai (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

(...) Jojo, This is an excellent creation! As has been said, the detail is superb and the whole tower feels complete in its setting. I have to agree with Jason Spears that: (...) I used such an "unconventional" construction technique on a past (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Jojo, there is not much left to say that hasn't already been said. The tower is truly epic. The trees and exterior in general is inspiring. Well done. -Keith (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My Newest Creation !!!!

Hey everyone I just dropped by to announce a new project I've been working on for a couple of days...... its 70% complete with a few nifty little tricks here and there...... I hope to be done with it in the next week or so...... Well here's the big (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  King Arthur Library Display

Submitted for your approval... the legend of King Arthur told lego-mural-style. It was constructed for my local library here in fresno, in conjunction with their "knights of the round table" summer reading program. This is my first public display (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build) !

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

I'd just like to echo what others have said. Top creation with shedloads of detail there. The trees look great, the windows are great, hey even the drainage is great. I really like the detailing at the top of the tower with all its nice angles. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Arthur Library Display

Hi, very cool display ! I like the legend of King Arthur a lot and planned to make something with bricks like you did, damned. :) It looks like a realy good medieval scene with lots of little details to find. uh..oh..wow... and "the round table" (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: King Arthur Library Display

That round table room is a nice and large chamber! It just radiates comfort, and, um, large scale compared to the minifigs. In lugnet.castle, Keith Goldman wrote: outside world of "normal people" (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: King Arthur Library Display

(...) Great work! I even read a line or two of your description :) Actually it was very well written. And also great to see the double wamming of exposing kids to castle and lego. All in all very impressive, especially the way the castle links the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Lord of the Rings minifig

Hi all, I've been working on some custom minifigs from the Lord of the Rings movies. Here is my Elrond: (URL) see my other creations, including Saruman, Gandalf, and other figs from my Castle/fantasy settings; please visit my website here: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lord of the Rings minifig

(...) WOW. These are some of the best LOTR customs I've seen, keep making figs, that's a great job, all though I think that Elrond would have less pastelly colors and more rich colors(dark red, royal blue, gold). That outfit would be probably more (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  An Ikros: Chaos Skies teaser (if anyone still cares)

This one is actually taken from a bigger picture from Chapter 3, but I didn't want to give too much away so I cropped it for the teaser. (URL) --Anthony (URL) The Kingdom of Ikros> (URL) Ikros: Chaos Skies> (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: An Ikros: Chaos Skies teaser (if anyone still cares)

(...) Eh, people still probably care. from what i can tell, people care more about Ikros then about CQ. Nice editing, there. wonder if he is one of the four horsemen revived? Alex (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  The Duel Release: CastleQuest and Uldeseen!

I know, I have been promising Castlequest and uldeseen for the longest time now. First up i would like to say this: CastleQuest is a combination of my own imagination and Draken, created by Matt Hein. Uldeseen is my own personal Castle World. The (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Arthur Library Display

(...) "A dream to some ... a nightmare to others!" This is truly a flowing story told in Legos. The topography of your landscapes have never met their match in Lego dioramas. This is not a boast sir... but a curse! Plate topography is far superior (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: An Ikros: Chaos Skies teaser (if anyone still cares)

(...) Ah, so you are still working on Ikros, eh? Just exactly how far are you into the third chapter? It's been a few months since the previous release, so I'm guessing the hunt for a job is still first priority, right? Just keep at it! :) Looking (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Duel Release: CastleQuest and Uldeseen!

(...) Well, at least you fulfilled your promises there. Now what's needed is action on the release and some subsequent updating. (...) When do you plan the release of the first chapter of the series? If you're in the process of writing it, I might (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Duel Release: CastleQuest and Uldeseen!

(...) Hey hey its finally here and looking substantially playable, some of it seems a bit confusing, especially in the character creation, it misses telling exactly how to make them, I think it would be best to start a small campain to get a feel (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

(...) My my, this is a real treat. So many things to look at, and wonderfully photographed! Nice use of light with all the trans pieces. I love the library and laboratory, and the windows. And the trees and architecture and grounds. And the spiral (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lord of the Rings minifig

(...) I've never been much for LOTR, but I must say the printing designs on these figures is rather impressive. An ever-pressing question comes to mind though - just exactly what mediums are you using for printing? I'm guessing decals, but in this (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lord of the Rings minifig

Hi Dylan, I don't think I can thank you enough for your wonderful review/appreciation of my works. I agree 100% with what you said about my usage of color on Elrond; in fact, as I was designing him, I actually made different versions of him in his (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Lord of the Rings minifig

Hi Matt Thank you for your compliments. For my minifigs I actually used a combination of different mediums to obtain the final results that I wanted. For most of my white figs, I prefer a type of thin, transparent, and printable labels which you can (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  "white lion castle" keep update Floor 3

Hi, just a very very little update of my keep ! - but new Page-Layout :) the newest pictures of the keep are comming this/next week, 'cause the roof is finished, too. ! ...so stay tuned ;) btw: I was in Berlin at "1000steine-Land 2003" last weekend (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: King Arthur Library Display

(...) Very nice work. I really like how you separated it all into scenes. And that castle wall as the backdrop for the whole thing is great. There are tons of details I like; the sword in the stone being slanted, the trees, the ruined wall, the way (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  1000steine-Land in Berlin - Gallery

Hi, 106 nice pictures of the german lego event in berlin ! :) check "events" at: (URL) --- (URL) ( german page ) *** JOIN the Medieval Lego Webring at: (URL) *** --- -- (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: 1000steine-Land in Berlin - Gallery

(...) WOW...amazing pics and MOCS. Lots of stuff here for the Town, Pirate, Castle and Train fan (posting to .general for greater exposure). This event certainly looks like it rivals Brickfest in its scope. A must see!! -- Thomas Main (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Duel Release: CastleQuest and Uldeseen!

(...) Hey Alex, long time no see. I just finished reading over the rules, and to be honest, it sounds like you're trying to recreate the wheel. The rules are very complicated, and I don't quite understand how each rule interacts with other rules. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 1000steine-Land in Berlin - Gallery

Hi Kai! (...) Thank you very much for the pictures! Now there are lots of 1000steine-Land-pictures on BrickShelf but alas most of them are darkish due to the suboptimal lighting conditions in the exhibition room. Yours are the best I've seen so far. (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: 1000steine-Land in Berlin - Gallery

(...) Hello Kai, The pictures of the 1000steine event in Berlin are great! It's nice to see what's going in other parts of the world. It looks like there was a whole castle theme setup. I also notice that you've updated your website, very nice! Your (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hello Chris! Thanks for your comments! (...) Credits for the design of the staircase go to Juergen Luettgen who gave me the final suggestion for the placement of the lowest step. (...) Exceptionally thanks for this critical remark! I got so much (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hello! (...) Thanks! (...) I tried to work as exact as possible while letting some things look as random as possible :-) Thanks for your comment! Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hello! (...) Thanks a lot! (...) Well... Some of the trees (in fact the more spectacular ones like the birch and the weeping willows) are recycled from former MOCs and just slightly revised. (...) Hehe, I myself like the balkony. Especially the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hello! (...) That's exactly the truth. I firstly built the corner turrets that confronted me with the problem how to attach a proper roof to them. So the 45 degree angle of the corners lead to the same degree of the whole top part. (...) I didn't (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hello! (...) Oh... blushes No. (...) Well, what can I say? I'm glad you liked it. Thanks a lot! Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hello! (...) Wow... Thank you very much for this compliment! (...) If you had taken a flight to Berlin-Tegel last weekend you would have been able to :-) You did not and so you missed a lot of very great MOCs and a great AFOL meeting... It's a pity (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: 1000steine-Land in Berlin - Gallery

(...) Thanks Kai, for posting this link with your brilliant pictures! I have collected all pictures and lots of statements concerning this huge and gorgeous event. (URL) Check it out here> Kind Regards, (URL) my Homepage: (URL) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hello! (...) Thanks, Casper! Now you have seen it and so you can take a deep breath. :-) I hope you enjoyed your stay in Berlin! Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hallo Ben! (...) Danke, danke! Freut mich, daß Dir die Bilder gefallen haben. Ich hoffe, das Original minderte diesen Eindruck nicht :-) Tschüß Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: 1000Steineland 2003 images

(...) (URL) Thanks Jan-Albert! You have been faster than me once again.... I wanted to do a Lugnet posting this evening, but now I see you have already told nearly everything we have seen at the 1000steine-Land 2003 in Berlin. Maybe I should add a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.events, lugnet.space, lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

(...) Ach watt, Jojo! Wie immer war das Original noch weit beeindruckender: die 'verdrehte' Turmspitze hatte es echt in sich.... Eben habe ich erstmal wieder das lugnet mit Hinweisen auf die <www.fgltc.org www.fgltc.org> zugespammt. Bringe ich hier (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.de, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hello! (...) Thanks, Stephen! That's a great compliment. I'm glad you like it. (...) Oh, be carefull with your wishes! There's no bed in this tower :-) Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hello! (...) I hope you are still alive? I would miss your MOCs. (...) Thank you very much! However, I doubt that serisously. There have been shown so many great castle MOCs here that I wouldn't consider my tower the best. It surely is not bad (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hi Kai! Thanks for your comment! (...) Aber nicht doch. Das perfecte MOC gibt es doch nicht... (...) Tja, leider nicht :-( Tschüß Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hello! (...) Thank you very much! (...) I'll try my very best :-) Bye Jojo Slowly getting tired... (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hello! (...) Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hello! Thanks for your comment! (...) To tell the truth the form of the top part was a result of not really knowing how to sculpture it. I just put bricks on bricks straight on... Anyway, I'm quite pleased with how it looks myself :-) Bye Jojo, (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: My new MOC: Greisbart the Mage's Tower

Hello! Thank you very much! (...) Indeed I tried to take some good pictures. In my opinion a well built MOC deserves well taken pictures. It wasn't easy to photograph the stained glass windows with light shining through. 9V light bricks didn't work (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Lord of the Rings minifig

While I love your current work, have you ever given thought to armor, shields, and helmets from LOTR? I don't know if it would be cost-effective or easy to make them, but a guy can dream cant he?(I'd love some LOTR armor) Maybe elf shields like this (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Ikros: Chaos Skies - Chapter 3 Online

Hey folks, I know it's been a while since I've posted anything to my story. I don't know how many of you I've lost as readers, but I hope to win you back somehow! Maybe I'll even gain a few new readers while I'm at it. Before you read the chapter I (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: King Arthur Library Display

In lugnet.castle, Jason Spears wrote:> (...) Thanks Jason, I'm a big fan of your castle work so your comments are greatly appreciated. I spent a long time on the details, and I'm happy to see that they came through. (...) Yeah, posting on lugnet is (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: King Arthur Library Display

(...) Thanks Nathan, I've been back to the library a couple of times since the initial setup, and the librarians happily reported that not only were all the King Arthur books checked out, but also all their books on castles and the two books on (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact