 Castle / 17310
Re: Appetizer for 1000steine-Land 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 06:41:26 GMT

Hi, great - I'll be there
.... wenn nichts dazwischen kommt :)

On Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:13:06 GMT, Johannes 'Jojo'  Koehler
<chutspe@gmx.net> wrote:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10938
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/Eigenbauten/Burg-
Falckenstein/structures/thumb/0burg_falkenstein.jpg_thumb.jpg
Click me, I'm a link!>>

Hello!

As some of you may know on July 5.+6. 2003 will take place the biggest
German
LEGO meeting ever, the  <http://www.1000steine.de/1000steine-
land/home.php
_[1000steine-Land 2003]_> in Berlin, organised by René Hoffmeister and
Axel
Al-Rubaie and with participation of TLC. ¬ We will have a great all-LEGO-
layout
on about 50m² featuring several themes like Pirates, Town, Train, Space
and of
course Castle. Part of the Castle section will be my - I guess it from
the page
view counter - well known Castle Falckenstein.¬ ¬ This will be the last
appearance of this fortress. I cannot look at it anymore. It is going to
be torn
down. :-)¬ So if you want to seize this last chance to see it in reality
amongst
dozens of other great MOCs from German and European AFOLs book a flight
and come
to Berlin! :-) Now, it's latish to attend the show but it's not too
late.¬ ¬ ¬
Bye¬ Jojo¬ ¬
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=10938
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/Eigenbauten/Burg-
Falckenstein/thumb/welcome.jpg_thumb.jpg
Click me, I'm a link!>> ¬ ¬
<http://www.1000steine.de/1000steine-land/home.php [Information about
1000steine-Land 2003]>

--