 Castle / 17284
17283  |  17285
Subject:
Appetizer for 1000steine-Land 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 15:13:06 GMT

Click me, I’m a link!

Hello!

As some of you may know on July 5.+6. 2003 will take place the biggest German LEGO meeting ever, the 1000steine-Land 2003 in Berlin, organised by René Hoffmeister and Axel Al-Rubaie and with participation of TLC.
We will have a great all-LEGO-layout on about 50m² featuring several themes like Pirates, Town, Train, Space and of course Castle. Part of the Castle section will be my - I guess it from the page view counter - well known Castle Falckenstein.

This will be the last appearance of this fortress. I cannot look at it anymore. It is going to be torn down. :-)
So if you want to seize this last chance to see it in reality amongst dozens of other great MOCs from German and European AFOLs book a flight and come to Berlin! :-) Now, it’s latish to attend the show but it’s not too late.

Bye
Jojo

Click me, I’m a link!

Information about 1000steine-Land 2003