 Castle / 17330
Re: Did you see this on BrickShelf?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 11:40:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler wrote:
   Hello!

Unfortunatelly I do not know the constructor of this building. So I think it’s better I announce it here rather than nobody does...

Click me, I’m a link!

This is about to be a great Dracula Castle (I guess it’s still in the state of building). The bleak atmosphere of the Southern Carparthians is very well captured both by the look of the over-all building and by the interior details. I’m looking forward to see more pictures.

However, the Prince of the Night will have a hard fight to survive his stay in the room with the cruciform window....

Woah! that...is an amazing fortress.......Really thick walls, great detailing, and all the same color- in other words a feat i would never be able to do...

Yeah, i saw that on brickshelf...thought somebody here made it.....Cool, glad you announced it.

Aramir of Uldeseen

http://invisionfree.com/forums/LegoKoro/