 Castle / 17327
Re: MM Weapons Dealer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 03:57:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin wrote:
   That is true, it would be. I hadn’t seen the tan skateboard ramps yet. They look a bit different than the grey. Wonder how well they will work?

Just to throw in another possibility, the 3536 Snowboard Big Air Comp comes with two white ones, and I’m not sure about this, but I suspect the 3585 Half Pipe probably comes with about eight white ones. If white works for you, they’re both slightly cheaper per-piece than the Vert Park.