 Castle / 17322
Re: MM Weapons Dealer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 01:59:36 GMT

   Hi Josh, how are you?

What an impressive stock of weapons you got there, since you probably used all of the weapons there, I guess all your worriers will have to buy from him weapons so I’m sure he got enough work for a very long time:-)

As others all ready said the ramp as a roof is very original idea.

The minifig with the blue torso, I don’t recall seeing that torso before, from which set is it?

Keep up the great work!

Hi Yaron,

I’m good, how are you? Thanks for your comments. The shop does have a lot of weapons, but I do have a few more. :) I built this shop to try the ramp/roof idea. But it isn’t original with me. I saw it on Brickshelf, but can’t find it now. The blue torso is from the Scorpion Palace from the Orient Expedition sets. Good heads and torsos in that set!

Josh