 Castle / 17303
17302  |  17304
Subject:
MM Weapons Dealer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 23:10:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey All,

Please ignore my last post. Shouldn’t have posted it. Just ranting. My apologies. Anyway, here is something I worked up today. A weapon’s dealer for the Medieval Market. The MM really is great for small quick projects. I like it. I know lots of other people have made weapon shops, this is just my version. So, here it is:

The weapon shop of Henry Noland, referred to by its customers as “The Red Lance.”

Here is the shop itself with two noble customers examining the wares. The owner is an old campaigner who married a local girl and settled down. The shop gives him the ability to stay in touch with the military people, which he really enjoys. He is the brother-in-law of the village blacksmith, who is a silent partner in his shop.

Here you can see the dim interior of the shop. It is crammed full of all the various weapons that anyone might need, from swords and axes to bows and spears. The owner of this shop has an excellent reputation as an expert in arms, so people travel from near and far for his advice and to peruse his stock.

Here you can see a rather stupid person trying to pilfer some of the gold from the store chest. Not a smart idea to steal from a weapons shop!

Behind the shop is a wooden dummy for the use of customers who wish to try out the weapons they intend to purchase. The owner rebuilds them as they wear out. Also here is another shot of the thief!

In the alley behind the shop, the owner has set up a target for archers to test any bows they may wish to buy. Consequently, the alley behind this shop has very little traffic!

Let me know your thoughts! Josh