 Castle / 17325
Re: MM Weapons Dealer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 02:05:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey wrote:
Josh Wedin wrote:
Hey All,

Please ignore my last post.  Shouldn't have posted it.  Just ranting.
My apologies.  Anyway, here is something I worked up today.  A
weapon's dealer for the Medieval Market.  The MM really is great for
small quick projects.  I like it.  I know lots of other people have
made weapon shops, this is just my version.  So, here it is:

The weapon shop of Henry Noland, referred to by its customers as "The
Red Lance."

Thats a very cool use of the skateboard pieces, and a nicely stocked shop.
I like the idea of the test dummy :)

Thanks, James!  I tried to stock the shop with anything a warrior might need. :)

Josh