 Castle / 17306
Re: MM Weapons Dealer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:52:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Wells wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Josh Wedin wrote:
   Hey All,

Please ignore my last post. Shouldn’t have posted it. Just ranting. My apologies. Anyway, here is something I worked up today. A weapon’s dealer for the Medieval Market. The MM really is great for small quick projects. I like it. I know lots of other people have made weapon shops, this is just my version. So, here it is:

The weapon shop of Henry Noland, referred to by its customers as “The Red Lance.”

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/roydster/MedievalMarket/weaponshop1.jpg

Snip

Wow, Josh, great MM! I really love the use of the ‘skateboarding’ slopes for the roof. My only gripe is that I think the rest of the building would look better in gray, not brown.

Keep up the good work!

Hey thanks, Nathan.

I saw someone else use these pieces for a roof but now can’t find it. Anyone else know who first posted a roof using the skateboard ramps? I agree about the walls. I think grey stone walls would look better. However, I didn’t think a merchant would be likely to build a market booth, even a big one, out of stone. That is why I used the brown walls.

Thanks, Josh