 Castle / 17307
Re: Goblin Death Squad!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:57:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jason Maxwell wrote:
I finally got some pictures on-line, and with the combination of 6 Everest
Temples and 8 Gringotts I have created the Dwarven Special Unit Goblin Death
Squad!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JasonMa/Dwarves/goblin_death_squad_1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JasonMa/Dwarves/goblin_death_squad_2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JasonMa/Dwarves/goblin_death_squad_3.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/JasonMa/Dwarves/goblin_death_squad_4.jpg

Death to goblins!!

Jason

Hi Jason,

Cool Dwarves!  They look really good.  One question.  Why did you need 6 Everest
temples and 8 Gringotts.  I only see 4 dwarves in the pictures, are there more
than that?  Not criticizing, just curious.

Josh