 Castle / 17352
Re: My Newest Creation !!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 22:36:28 GMT

Hey everyone I just dropped by to announce a new project I've been working on
for a couple of days......
its 70% complete with a few nifty little tricks here and there......

I hope to be done with it in the next week or so......
Well here's the big project I've been working on......

(please forgive the poor quality of pictures my webcam doesn't seem to work well
anymore.)

I give to you "Refi'Cul: Lord of Terror"

Anyways thats all for now,  I'll try and get some better look pics
As always PLMKWYT......
Well thats it for now......

laterz

Joey