 Castle / 17333
Re: My Newest Creation !!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 00:30:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alex Polimeni wrote:
Woah, Joey! You sure modified the heck out of everything there! that Bionicle
head is full of fangs.....spiked tail....Gee, can i borrow him for my epic?

Anyway, even though i cant really see most of him you have put those Bionicles
to some strange uses. how did you get the regular system peice to attach to the
shoulder?

Anyway, Lookin Good!

Aramir of Uldeseen.

http://invisionfree.com/forums/Lego_Koro/

Thank you for the nice compliments.
Yep thats me, I modify alot of stuff but the end results are (alot of the time
) much better then the original. :)

I've added 2 more pictures,
The first is him crouched down:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx842003/MOC/Dark-Circle/unknown/crouched.jpg

The Second is him spitting some fire:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/punx842003/MOC/Dark-Circle/unknown/fire_breath.jpg

Well I'll be adding a few more pictures later on tonight, but until them.

laterz all

Joey

http://www.ozbricks.net/punx842003/Chronicles.html