 Castle / 17365
Re: The Duel Release: CastleQuest and Uldeseen!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:39:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alex Polimeni wrote:

I know, I have been promising Castlequest and uldeseen for the longest time > now.

Well, at least you fulfilled your promises there. Now what's needed is
action on the release and some subsequent updating.

Uldeseen is my own personal Castle World.
The story in Uldeseen, called the Fellowship of Aramir which is a several-
book series is meant to showcase Uldeseen.

When do you plan the release of the first chapter of the series? If you're
in the process of writing it, I might be eager to help in exchanging ideas/
writing passages for it. (read the writings in </~1112/Fantasy/ Anachronistic
Skies> amd you'll see a few examples.

The rules on the Castlequest site are my first ones. im working on an updated
version currently which is 75% done.  The current rules are probably playable
and are good for testing out with. Soon i will have the new rules up.

I'd reccommend posting this in both an online document and a large printer-
friendly text file for ease of reference.

Now, for CQ...
http://webrain.homeip.net/castlequest/
As i said its the origional set of rules. more is going to come to it as we
add the town section, the story section, the creatures, and lands section,
the character section etc. it will be a pretty complicated site!

Besides the above, it might need some editing in the javascripting
area as well. Maybe yaron could get to that.

I know some of you think i promised alot and ran away- but i didnt. Because
here i am, releasing these. i would just like to say that i wasnt able to
acomplish much because i have alot of stuff to do- right now i need to be
mowing the lawn, cleaning my room, sweeping the floor and polishing a
customer cars wheels, not sitting on here.

Yah, and here I am on break from my part time job, and my collegial
studies to commence in the next two weeks. It's not much of a deterent,
however (save to say in some of my castle curatorship duties. I can't
find much time to write castle reviews.)

So i apologize for my slowness, but here they are- what you have been waiting
for.

Ah, just keep at it.

Osprey, over and out

{M. Aaron Hein}