 Castle / 17396
Re: Lord of the Rings minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2003 04:48:27 GMT

While I love your current work, have you ever given thought to armor, shields, and helmets from LOTR? I don’t know if it would be cost-effective or easy to make them, but a guy can dream cant he?(I’d love some LOTR armor)

Maybe elf shields like this Elf Shields

Their awesome leaf green armor here Armor 1 and here Armor 2

Great armor links here

Oh and BTW, here’s Elrond in mid fight Elrond

Maybe a Gil-galad Fig?