 Castle / 16200 (+100)
  Re: A few scenes from east Allercus

(...) Thanks for your comments on the results! SInce my camera doesn't have optical zoon capabilities, I figured I would have to improvise somehow to increase on detail. (And it worked excellently!) I got similar results with another creation posted (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A few scenes from east Allercus

(...) Actually, that's not a problem at all. (But how this can get two replies compared to like ten for a duplo spaceship is beyond me :) (...) Yep, finally a chance for me to use some of my castle figures in a scene. (Having a house just standing (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0

(...) Alright! I waited until now to comment since I figured somewhere along the line you would eventually redesign this. Nice job! <snip the nice introduction story> Okay, for the sake of levity, I'll just review the overall picture. (URL) overlook (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0

Wow. WOW. (Forgive the poor spacer for his enthusiasm. Good Castle just floors him.) Just look at that detailing! The ducks are very impressive, as are the chickens. There's not a single thing in this diorama that looks out of place. Take care, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CAD animals

Those are nice, and the renders are gorgious. I like the pig a lot, with it's big floppy ears. What settings did you use? (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: CAD animals

Thanks. I'm no POV-Ray expert, but Travis Dickinson sent me some settings a while ago. These might be a little different, but they're similar to what he gave me. These were my settings for radiosity and the sky sphere: global_settings { (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  FINALLY! I started on my story!

Hi all, I finally got off my butt, and got something finished, ok well I know it needs more writing but hey at least I got something done :-P so here it is, I'm on a roll, more soon to come (URL) click quest and by all means, LMKWYT laterz Joey (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FINALLY! I started on my story!

(...) Hey, pretty good job, Joey! The cyclops is rather strange, i admit...more good Figbashing, though! Unless it is your writing style, though, here is a comment about the writing: writing things as if they happened is better than if they are (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FINALLY! I started on my story!

(...) Most fiction is written in past tense, yes. Though choosing between one and the other is a personal choice. However, you should stick to one of them. I noticed your story switches from past tense to present half way through, and then switches (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FINALLY! I started on my story!

(...) The story seems intriguing, mysterious. The characters and the dialog seem natural and the events ask many questions which i assume will be answered in time. Your cut off leaves me interested, not quite the whole event so you better finish the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Disney Castle on Brickshelf?

A while back I was looking on Brickshelf and found a microscale model of the Disney Magic Kingdom Castle, similar to the larger castle here: (URL) seem to remember that it was accompanied by pictures of the same castle, on the same scale, but made (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.microscale)

  The GFLUG/GFLTC Events Weekend...

LEGO Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Users Group and Train Club will have displays and more at the following three events in central Florida on the weekend of March 14-16... Event one is the Spring H & R Trains Show, in Pinellas Park, Florida March (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug) !

  Re: I've started the my first MOC: "White Lion Castle"

Thnx. for realism resons the colums have to change a litte - cause it's more a roman style than an early medieval castle one :) You'll see it on the next pictures i'll take :) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've started the my first MOC: "White Lion Castle"

Hi, thnx. It will be 4 floors tall...the cellar, the floor for the guarding knights, the big hall and the living rooms for the king and his family :) And of course the towers will be higher than the rest.....and some flags will be highest part of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've started the my first MOC: "White Lion Castle"

Hi, thnx. the two back-corners are movable, and there will be stairs to the gate of the keep - maybe with a statue in front of it. :) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FINALLY! I started on my story!

I really only did this to goof off, but I liked how it turned out, so I decided to keep it, I was never really good at writing, I myself know that the writing needs works, but do you think it should be more detailed? or should I leave it short and (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FINALLY! I started on my story!

As I said in the post to Alex I'm not the best writer, I need to work on that part for sure, I appriciate the advice. Thanx P.S. The next part is coming soon. Laterz (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FINALLY! I started on my story!

I used a webcam to take the pix, its the only thing I had at the moment I'm not sure if I'll get any better quality pix, because my digital cam eats thru batteries, and the stupid wall adapter is broken on it, so if I dont use the webcam I'm (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle side bar

Hello, just got the final notification from Todd, so castle has two curators to finally maintain the sidebar. Anyway, does anyone out there have any ideas for the it? Anything interesting or innovative we haven't seen yet, or a useful idea (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle side bar

(...) Well Met! ...For starters, I suggest a link to the Castle FAQ we worked on last year about this time... (URL) a link to the Medieval Marketplace website would be good. (I don't have that one handy... anyone?) -Hendo (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle side bar

(...) Congrats to Matt and Ben on getting curatorship! I don't think that there is any other better qualified persons to take on the role of curator than you two! (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  The Deadline: Coming Up!

I have set a deadline for CQ. The end of March. Im going to see if i can get a few hours of typing in each day and getting the CQ rules revived. Some of you may say "You have been promising these rules for a month" etc. i know this. im going to try (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  First Group MM Layout... Any volunteers?(Re: Announcing BrickFest 2003!)

B-Fest is out of the quesion for me, but would there be any volunteers (or interest for that matter) to run a gathering of the first group Medieval Marketplace layout? It would be very neat to see! ~Jeremy (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

  Part 2 'The truth is hard to swallow'

Hi all, I'm back with the second part of my first chapter (URL) sure by now you know where to go I took good advice and improved the quality of the pictures LMKWYT The site might get flooded so if that happens wait an hour or 2 I need to look into (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Deadline: Coming Up!

Alex, I've been offline for a while but still want to contribute. The link to the trial rules seems to be down... Are the trial rules online anywhere? Thanks and God Bless, Nathan (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0

(...) Thanks much! I'm glad you liked it. (...) Unfortunately, none of the houses have interiors, they're just shells. However, the Tower does, and I'll be releasing pictures of it soon. And thanks for the reply! --Anthony (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0

(...) Thanks (...) Thanks again (...) Since you are unfamiliar with my world and past works, I guess I'll have to explain. The original Tower of Olyian was a tower designed to help control the six basic types of magic in my world: Wind, Water, (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0

(...) Thanks! (...) Thanks again! :) (...) You're forgiven. We always welcome the misguided and unfortunate to the paradise that is Castle :) (...) I wish I could take credit for the ducks, but thanks for the compliment to my chickens! I'm glad you (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  The Dark Sun

Hi guys Just wanted to share this minifig with you guys (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle side bar

Matt, I'd suggest something like this: Highlighted MOC picture (rotated often) FAQ link Links (URL) Brickshelf castle pics) Medieval Marketplace link Castle World link Isle of Mist link Personal pages (this would link to a seperate page that had (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle side bar

Just to add to this, I'd put the recent MOC picture at the top of the side bar (as with the .space sidebar) rather than at the bottom (as in the .trains sidebar) so as to make it more immediately visually appealing (with .trains you have to scroll (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re:CastleQuest deadline is Approaching!

(...) Im not sure...contact Yaron about the trial rules....i think that they were going to be switched to Ozbricks, or something....frankly, i forget. Eaten by a LEGO brick, Alex (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle side bar

(...) Yep, I updated the links section to include the medieval marketplace and the castle FAQ. (very useful) Thanks! <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego enthusiast O s p r e y (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Deadline: Coming Up!

(...) Nice to see that the activity regarding CQ hasn't entirely stagnated :) (...) Great to see the initiative. Spring break (for me anyway) is coming up next week, so I'll have plenty of time to type anything that's needed. (...) Well, to do my (...) (22 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle side bar

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink writes: I'll just snip from both posts here... (...) I definitely had that in mind. The only question now is whether to list several images, or just one? (...) Yeah, I've got Cary Clark's castle FAQ noted in the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle side bar

(...) I'd say one, but rotate often. (...) Good point. (...) I'd put personal pages on a second page for a couple of reasons. First, as you note, you don't want to have too many links on the initial sidebar. Second, if you put some people's personal (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Have a question?

Does anyone know the email address to contact ozbricks about hosting my site? Thanx in advance Joey (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Call for any castle links.

Just to ask quickly, does anyone have any interesting castle sites they would like to contribute to to the links page? Email or reply and I'll post them ASAP. Thanks, <<_Matt Hein_>> Fellow lego enthusiast O s p r e y (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle side bar

WOW! congrats! im amazed! I say: Good job to all of .Castle, the new Curators, etc. The side bar is what i like most. it is amazing: just as i imagined it. Im glad that we have gotten this part of castle into good shape! Well, i must just say (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle side bar

(...) Thanks for your vote of confidence, and I think my partner in crime :) already took care of it. Thanks for your input thought. Ben (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call for any castle links.

(...) My own ? ;-) (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call for any castle links.

(...) Hey Denis, yours is on there. Its the fourth one down. Ben (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call for any castle links.

Hey could you re-do my site to (URL) and change my name from leonard to "Lenny"? the website is still in its development stage, and will get a formal announcement when it is finished, but just wanted to let you know so its straight. leonard is the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Dark Sun

Hey Joey, Very menacing! I love the way you used the Dragon Master helmet crests to make claws! Evil coolness! Dave "Joey Finnell" <punx842003@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HBMI0M.Kq7@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call for any castle links.

Matt and Ben, the new Castle sidebar looks great! Will you add my site to the links page? (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Have a question?

go to ozbricks.com and hit the 'contact us' link, and that will provide email addys. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Deadline: Coming Up!

(...) I'm interested to see what CQ will turn out to be, but I find that asking people to build things isn't always the best way to get things done. Leading by example (building yourself in the hopes of inspiring others) seems to work alot better. (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle side bar

(...) 1. I would put "Current Castle Message Posts" before "Castle Related Polls", as i think posts are more important. 2. I'd recommend moving the next three sections: "Set Database" "Links and Resources" and "Interesting Castle Related Discussion" (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FINALLY! I started on my story!

Joey.. this is a pretty good start to your story. Several pieces of advice: 1. proof read it seems you've got a lot of problems with contractions. For instance you use "its" when it should be "it's" (or "it is").. similiar with 'your' v. you're (you (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call for any castle links.

Matt, The sidebar is looking great! Some links: Yaron's page of ozbricks links (with a castle section): (URL) generally don't think you want to start linking individual Brickshelf galleries, but until he gets a webpage put together (hint, hint, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call for any castle links.

I like my site! Rodria Fine School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle side bar Complaint

Okay, here is a problem i have with the new design. You depict CastleQuest as "a Castle wargame discussion." IT IS NOT A WARGAME! It is meant to be an exploration "game" since it isnt really even a game, like monopoly or warhammer. This is meant to (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call for any castle links.

I think we could add the BIP Castle Instructions link: (URL) is not completely a shameless plug. Please add your castle instructions here! Ben (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call for any castle links.

(...) Oh yes, I haven't seen ... Sorry ... and thanks ... Denix (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I've started the my first MOC: "White Lion Castle"

Kai, Looks like you're off to a very good start. On the higer stories, you might want to include arrow slits on the sides of the towers so that archers can fire along the walls at anyone who is at the base of the wall, or trying to climb up on a (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle side bar Complaint

(...) Okay, I'm not too sure how I exactly overlooked that error, but the new description is appended. "a castle MM game/ realm discussion" I'll just keep it open for now. <snip> (...) No, thank you for alerting me to the problem. Imput is always (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle side bar Complaint

(...) Hey Alex, It's okay, it's gonna be a nice day... Hey, I think you have touched on this before, that CQ is not a wargame, nor really an RPG. But I think the question needs asking: What would you call it? What I mean is, if you would prefer not (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Glencaer's LEGO Blocks

Introducing my first website! Entirely hand-done html, it features most of my creations and stories. (URL) feedback would be great on both layout and content. thanks so much! -Lenny (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general)

  Glencaer's LEGO Blocks

--please ignore earlier post, in my excitement i made a small error-- Introducing my first website! Entirely hand-done html, it features most of my creations and stories. (URL) feedback would be great on both layout and content. thanks so much! (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general)

  Re: Glencaer's LEGO Blocks

The Link doesn't work, at least not for me. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle side bar

(...) Until I find more bits of useful information, I'll leave it. (but trust me, I'll probably encounter those quickly.) (...) Not too many graphics, though. If you could draw something up such as a banner with text, then perhaps I'll use it. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Call for castle resources pages

Another quick question. Do you have any pages for inspiration? A muse, perhaps? I'm looking for pages that include anything .castle could use as a building resource. Such as building styles, cross sections, historical writeups or any other castle (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call for any castle links.

Matt, Instead of posting every single link on the side bar, I think it would be cool to have a "random castle site of the day". In other words, write a script that would pick a random site from a master list that you could store somewhere else. This (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Glencaer's LEGO Blocks

I enjoyed the second website you posted much more than the first. ;) I really like the "House of Sun".... Are you going to furnish it? The way you've built the house into the hill looks great. BTW, Civ III is a big step forward from Civ II..... (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Call for any castle links.

(...) Not to worry about cluttering. Most of the personal links I placed on a separate page, except for the community based resources like the MM project or Cary Clark's FAQ. (...) And how to write a script? Well, the side bar uses no html, but FTX, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Glencaer's LEGO Blocks

Looks cool! If I had any critisisms, it would be that the frame is not needed, 'cuase it causes that big fat ugly scrollbar. I think it would look better if you just intergrated the title and menu with the rest of the page. I see you live in (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Glencaer's LEGO Blocks

(...) Yeah, I still love playing the scenerios from Civ II Test of Time, especially the sci-fi one. You've got to admire the game's clunkiness... FUT to lugnet.off-topic.geek for lack of a better place. -JHK (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Glencaer's LEGO Blocks

(...) I haven't had much time to look at the stuff yet, so right now, my comments are only at the layout (my own web pages are either very simple hand- generated stuff, or are mainly tables generated by a pair of small C programs I wrote). 1) I (...) (22 years ago, 15-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle side bar Complaint

(...) I know, that was a major cross grain in what my complaint. ( i try not to make a problem about what i dont have the solution for.) However, i will stick by the fact it is not a wargame. What would you guys call the IOM, for what it was? (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0

Very Cool, Anthony! I can see that I missed a lot while I was offline (been fighting with my service provider). Your town is great. The wide variety of animals is what really caught my eye. I like the ducks, chickens, and cows, of course. I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Wookie of Dahyart

Hmmmm...maybe one of us should build a wild fandango and set it loose. Or better yet, a contest to find out what a wild fandango would look like? Josh PS I was wondering about the wookie too. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My wife's Lord of the Rings Mini Figures

James: Very nice. I think my favorite is Aragorn, although the minifig head used for Gandalf is perfect. One non-Lego question - from where did you get the background map of western Middle-Earth? Tim "James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 9-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle side bar Complaint

(...) Although I was never really apart of IOM (one of the johnny-come-late peeps), I would call it a "RPG-Exploration Game." People 'role-played' (created their characters and the characters interacted with eachother). 'Exploration' because it was (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Glencaer's LEGO Blocks

(...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Castle side bar Complaint

(...) well, ill resign it to as you have put it above, a RPG exploration game. im sorry for the confusion. (i was rather confused myself!) But, i dont see how the IOM was a RPG. and, just because it is fun, i dont see how IOM falls under "game" I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Glencaer's LEGO Blocks

(...) Actually 'House of Sun' has been destroyed for some time now. I originally -intended- to furnish it.. but I have this thing where if i post pictures on brickshelf, I rarely go back and change the MOC at all. I've since taken up a policy of (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  new Lord of the Rings chapter, Meduseld

Hi all, I can't believe it's been three months since my last new Lord of the Rings chapter. Anyway, I've actually had Meduseld built for some time now but just photographed it this weekend for "The King of the Golden Hall". (URL) will also soon add (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Glencaer's LEGO Blocks

Lenny, The site looks great. The layout is easy to navigate and you get straight to the MOCs, which is key. There are several creations there that I hadn't seen before, both in castle and space, so I'll have to spend some more time going through (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: new Lord of the Rings chapter, Meduseld

Bruce- I think the overall design of the hall works well and I like its simplicity. The firepit is great too! I look forward to your next installment. Keep up the great work! ciao&salaam -Andrew (...) [snip] (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Congratulations to castle ISCC winners

Hey all, I just wanted to highlight the castle and castle-esque winners of the ISCC: Johannes Koehler's mill (actually submitted in town Folkart Thielen's Tolkien story: (URL) Koeler's cathedral: (URL) is also a double winner with his mill: (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Glencaer's LEGO Blocks

Not bad Lenny....some of your photoshop work and 'scene placement' is really nice, particularly with the castle section. Only advice I could offer is perhaps the additions of a few 'back' buttons when browsing the space creations. A minor point (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: new Lord of the Rings chapter, Meduseld

(...) Thanks. I was intentionally keeping it simple because Rohan is at a lower level of development than Gondor, so I wanted there to be a definite contrast when I get around to making Minas Tirith scenes. I saw this as more of a Viking hall and (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Village of Dahyart version 2.0

(...) Thanks! (...) I take it you won :) (...) Thanks! I wish I could take credit for them all. Please visit this post to see who originally did what: (URL)One (...) Those would be Leah Cardaci's Goats. (...) Thanks much! I guess I'll have to work (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Minotaur

New mech guys! Crossposted to castle cause I figured you might be interested in this as well. Some good close ups of the leg design too. (URL) wanted to mention that I figured out a good way to strengthen the middle member of the legs, position the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

Mark, I like it--strong yet agile. The long technic beam used on the legs adds some cool detail. Also the varied texture in this pic is great. (URL) When was this (URL) And are there any more pics? I didn't find him in your bs folder. ciao&salaam (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

(...) count. And often, function dictates form. There's an engine in there, and I had to make room for it. (...) That is titan. Pics for him are still on my (recently moved) website: (URL) was built a little over a year ago. (URL) was kind of fun, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New MOCs, random castle stuff I built

Hi Erick, I have been getting caught up on what I missed while I was offline for a month and I just noticed your post. Nice MOCs! The Hornet demon is pretty cool. The castlevania thing turned out well. I could tell what it was right away, so that is (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

Very cool. I've always been impressed with the way you balance spindly-leggedness (is that a word?) with industrial-strengthitude (definitely not). As Andrew said, the textures are great, and the cockpit is exactly the kind of tangled mess I would (...) (22 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Chapter Six, part one of Anachronistic Skies Posted

Hello, After another few weeks of writing and a definitely interesting idea in mind, I managed to complete the first part of Anarhconistic Skies, part one. (URL) this integral point of the novella, Dash is summoned back into his memories of Lucaria, (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: Minotaur

Hey Snow Daddy! That minotar hatch is pretty cool! I like the pop-up action! I am guessing it's a female minotar, the torso looks like it has a nice rack! :) The only critisim the ankle area looks really flimsy a tiny compared to the rest of the (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  The New and slightly Animated movie

I say slightly animated because I didn't use stop motion. What little animation I did to my minifigs was done post-production in Photoshop and Flash. So feel free to watch the new movie on my website. Just follow the movie link and then click on (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish) !

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

OOOHHH!!! That was cool! Tre cool! Super cool! DAS UBER-COOL! Easily one of the best animations I've seen, even without stop-motion animation. Actually, probably even better without it! It has an 'anime' feel to it, in how the movement is suggested (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

That is so frickin cool. God you're cool. What do you use for the flash movies? adobe director or something? Again, wicked cool. e. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

Yow! Great cockpit, just can't get enough of that hinging action! Gotta say though, the head is my favorite part. I agree with Tony, the ankles look funny on a mecha of this size. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

(...) Thanks. yeah, the ankles are a bit thin, too much armor on the foot though makes it look chunky. I got the revised instructions up, you should try something. ;D (URL) Daddy (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

(...) Yep, most accessable cocpit to date. Need the room to get the core in and out... (...) hhmmmmm. Something on the brain Tony? (...) yeah, but it's got lots of range of movement. Snow Daddy (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

(...) I try with the uber mechtechiness to make a thunkityclunk experierience. ;) (...) What do you mean? Those are authentic Racer goggles! Snow Daddy (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

(...) Oops, too obscure a Simpsons quote. Guess I should've typed that in a German accent ala Ranier Wulfcastle :) BTW, the goggles are pretty cool. I hadn't even noticed them when I typed that. -jeremiah- (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

LOL! e (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

(...) You are definetly the best at making reversed kneed mechs especially those reminiscient of mechwarrior/battlemech. I like the take on the Minotaur. That's one of my favorite episode of the old batman cartoon's Maze of the Minotaur. Too bad (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact