 Castle / 16275
Re: Glencaer's LEGO Blocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2003 16:50:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron Muhl writes:
I enjoyed the second website you posted much more than the first.  ;)

I really like the "House of Sun"....  Are you going to furnish it?  The way
you've built the house into the hill looks great.

Actually 'House of Sun' has been destroyed for some time now.  I originally
-intended- to furnish it.. but I have this thing where if i post pictures on
brickshelf, I rarely go back and change the MOC at all.  I've since taken up
a policy of building something and waiting a week, wherein I go on to
furnish and rework things until they look good.

BTW, Civ III is a big step forward from Civ II.....  Although Civ II was
great in it's own right.

Yes, but Civ 2 has one feature that Civ 3 doesn't - I already OWN Civ2! ha
ha ha!  Between music and LEGOs, I have zero money for super expensive video
and cpu games.  Also, between my wife, work, my art, and legos, I've got no
time to play them, either.

But I'll keep that in mind about Civ 3.. I loved Civ 1 so much, and Civ 2
was such a good upgrade for it.  My main complaint, all everyone (the
computer) wants to do is go to war with me.. and then I'm practically forced
to beat them all into submission.  I'm a peaceful guy.. honest!

-Aaron

"leonard hoffman" <glencaer@hotmail.com> wrote in message
--please ignore earlier post, in my excitement i made a small error--

Introducing my first website! Entirely hand-done html, it features most of • my
creations and stories.

http://www.ozbricks.net/glencaer

Please, feedback would be great on both layout and content.
thanks so much!
-Lenny