 Castle / 16258
16257  |  16259
Subject:
Glencaer's LEGO Blocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 21:43:23 GMT

--please ignore earlier post, in my excitement i made a small error--

Introducing my first website! Entirely hand-done html, it features most of my
creations and stories.

http://www.ozbricks.net/glencaer

Please, feedback would be great on both layout and content.
thanks so much!
-Lenny