 Castle / 16215
Re: FINALLY! I started on my story!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:04:53 GMT

I really only did this to goof off, but I liked how it turned out, so I
decided to keep it, I was never really good at writing, I myself know that
the writing needs works, but do you think it should be more detailed? or
should I leave it short and sweet so to speak?

Joey

In lugnet.castle, Alex Polimeni writes:
In lugnet.castle, Joey Finnell writes:
Hi all,

I finally got off my butt, and got something finished, ok well I know it
needs more writing but hey at least I got something done :-P so here it is,
I'm on
a roll, more soon to come

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/of_the_ages/Story.html

just click quest

and by all means, LMKWYT

laterz

Joey

Hey, pretty good job, Joey!
The cyclops is rather strange, i admit...more good Figbashing, though!
Unless it is your writing style, though, here is a comment about the writing:
writing things as if they happened is better than if they are happening. such
as: He turns the key. Instead, that might sound better as: He turned the key.
Thats just my opinion, though :)
Well, its good so far!
I cant wait for the next chapter

Eaten alive by a LEGO brick,