 Castle / 16213
Re: I've started the my first MOC: "White Lion Castle"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:50:19 GMT

Hi, thnx.

It will be 4 floors tall...the cellar, the floor for the guarding knights,
the big hall and the living rooms for the king and his family :)
And of course the towers will be higher than the rest.....and some flags
will be highest part of the keep :)

The Pillars/Colums are only for the support of the bigger wall above, the
keep will not get an balcony - 'cause it's an early kind of medieval keep
just to protect the aristocratical family.