 Castle / 16212
Re: I've started the my first MOC: "White Lion Castle"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:37:19 GMT

Thnx.

for realism resons the colums have to change a litte - cause it's more a
roman style than an early medieval castle one :)

You'll see it on the next pictures i'll take :)

On Fri, 7 Mar 2003 15:27:20 GMT, Andrew Martin <Andrew_Martian@hotmail.com>