 Castle / 16251
Re: Castle side bar Complaint
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:26:43 GMT

Okay, here is a problem i have with the new design.
You depict CastleQuest as
"a Castle wargame discussion."
IT IS NOT A WARGAME!
It is meant to be an exploration "game" since it isnt really even a game, like
monopoly or warhammer.
This is meant to be an exploration game that has combat in it, but does not
REVOLVE around combat. also, i want to keep away from quests, missions etc that
are meant for killing monsters.
ALso, this is for inspiration, building etc. so i wouldnt even call it an
exploration game. I am trying to think up something that would fit it.

But, for now, i was wondering if you could just turn it to "Castle Game
Discussion" instead of "Castle WARGAME Discussion."

Thanks, Curators!

Aramir