 Castle / 15370
Re: Please read this!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 18:30:41 GMT

Tells you something...did you get bored easily
while reading it?

No, I didn't get bored, to be honest I got really really irritated with all
the big words thrown in without apparently knowing what they mean. It gets
in the way of the communication.

I just went back and took another look, and I see you've done a lot of
editing. Major improvement!

Kevin
NEW Half-Timbered Shops kit 1400+++ pieces!
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-bwh.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1