 Castle / 15291
15290  |  15292
Subject:
Please read this!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:41:22 GMT

Hello, just checking .castle recently, and there
didn't seem to be much activity, so I decided, why
not unveil the next part of my online novella,
Anachronistic Skies. The most recent addition deals
with some rather interesting dialogue.

Hope it is of some interest to the community.

My recent addition. -Order of the Falcon, part three.

http://www.lugnet.com/~1112/Fantasy/Osprey

If you missed them earlier...

http://www.lugnet.com/~1112/Fantasy

Anyhow, as you can probably tell, some of these
are turning out to be long reads, so if you have
a few minutes, just read a small selection and
tell me what you think. Your comments are *much*
appreciated!

Peace out,

<<_Matt Hein_<<
Fellow lego enthusiast.

Also, jsut part three was several weeks worth of writing
after school. (albeit a month, I believe.)