 Castle / 15320
Re: Please read this!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:04:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Todd writes:
  Hi Matt,

      I read some of your writing (not sure if this was before or after you
edited it). It is actualy quite good in many ways (but that says a lot about
the reader I am).

Thank you for your comments. They are highly valued.
(I'm still assessing my target audience. Perhaps It
would appeal to the more philosophical type?)

If you want my advice it would be to create some contrasts.
Such as some characters with simpiler views (to highlight your existing more
complicated characters);

I'm planning on editing that as well. It seems that I
kind of created an antithesis to some of my original
intentions. For example, I planned to make Argent very
mysterious and Scorpio rather prevalent. Guess that
kind of backfired as the reader knows less about Scorpio.
Perhaps for my next chapter, I'll try to highlight
him more often.

How far into the story
did you read? :)

also some periods of action or more in depth scene
setting (there may be more I just didn't get far enough). This is just a
suggestion which I think would highlight your story/style rather then
changing it.

Definitely...some scenes I went really too far into depth,
and some (people could argue) I didn't do enough justice.
I'm still unsure on the battle scene.

    God Bless and keep up the good work,

           Nathan

God bless you as well.