 Castle / 11300 (+100)
  Re: c1970 castle

Can you hook out the picture if you can find it Huw, Id love to see it. my dad used to have a number of Weetabix sets they were old minifig scale. I remember he had a house and a windmill, forgoten all about them till now. I'm sure I have some of (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Building

(...) Looks Great.... love the design.. very realistic.. and superb use of colours... Kev...: ) www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: c1970 castle

(...) I've got the instructions for those three Weetabix sets and I think I have most of the pieces too. I don't think they're referenced on Lugnet so maybe I should scan the instructions and put them up. Psi (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: c1970 castle

(...) Could you take a quick shot of the manuals and post it? I've never heard of these sets before. Thanks alot! BK> (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Building

(...) Thanks for the complements! I agree, in my haste to get some pics out, additional 'dressing' was forgotten, like foliage and 'stuff'. They would definitely add to the surroundings and make it seem 'lived in'. I want to learn some of the tricks (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well design dilemma!

I vote for number4!!! Darth (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter two of my Unnamed chronicles up

(...) Adrian, I like the second chapter even better than the first! I like the witty repartee between Xander and Serena, and Serena's sarcastic sense of humor is just my style. And now I finally know who to blame for inventing Scrabble! (I never did (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chapter two of my Unnamed chronicles up

(...) "Smothers brothers" bit was getting really close to the line. The ship is beautiful. I hate to make this recommendation because I know exactly how this affects the comic style, but... a lot of the pictures seem overly wordy. It's really hard (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Building

(...) front wall. The details on the top of the gable are nice too. Great home! -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "MOC" Blacksmith Shop on lego.com

(...) Don't feel upset. LEGO has always done things like this. You can start finding catalogs for the following year, even before new themes and sets are "officially" announced. I guess LEGO did the same here. I don't think they realize that putting (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Chapter two of my Unnamed chronicles up

(...) As long as it didn't cross the line, I'm cool with it :) (...) I realized that as I was doing this. Lots and lots of text. But as you said, I was already getting a LOT of images. Some of the interplay would be lost if the text was spread out (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle)

  Re: c1970 castle

"James Stacey" <james@minifig.co.uk> wrote in message news:GoHJoI.95t@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) OK, I have reinstated a page I used to have on my home page back in 1998: (URL) shows all four known Weetabix sets, none of which had set numbers, (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: c1970 castle

(...) Interesting... I started hunting to try and pin down a year a little better, but to little avail. Some clues: The logo - Doesn't pin a date down very usefully. 1972 or earlier, as it looks like the logo was changed in '73. The windows - (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Building

(...) I love the turret :) What really made me post though was Sea Spray Fortress :) I love the design, it's something that uses alot of Castle Wall pieces yet somehow looks GOOD! Is there an interior to the fortress, and if so, can you put up shots (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: c1970 castle

About that red horse: it's got legs for a snout! I like these sets. That blue roof has character, and it doesn't even use all the rare pieces the others have. (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: c1970 castle

Wow Thanks Huw. I must have made those 3 town sets a hundred times when I was small, but had forgotten all about them till now! -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado "Huw Millington" (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Fort Legorado

Seeing Brad post up about the rerelease of Fort Legorado, this is going to allow me to have a go at something I've wanted to do for quite some time (bit never had the brown) and do a Motte and Bailiey style Has anyone already had a bash at one of (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Building

(...) It took me 5 months to collect enough gray brick to complete this castle. It is over 3 feet long on each side! The image of the castle was always in my mind and it came out just the way I wanted, but again, I had to wait 5 MONTHS! That's when (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fort Legorado

(...) I was thinking along the same lines as you, when I first saw the Fort Legoredo set. Unfortunately, I only got one such set when it was available, and chose instead to use the brown elements to start building a castle village. I never finished (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Finally! 3 new buildings from the Realm of Velaria!

(...) Well, I personally use a digital camera - it's a Sony Mavica with manual focus, which is absolutely perfect for lego pictures. I tend to take them a few times before they come out exactly right... I've got shaky hands so I will often try to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Fort Legorado

Yes, I remember studying Motte and Baileys at school, many, many years ago. It should be an interesting project for you. I will be interested in how you do the circular fortified walls usings brown log pieces. Richard. "James Stacey" (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fort Legorado

(...) Does a Motte and Bailey have to be round? It's been a while since I read all those history texts of that era, but I thought such a thing is any wooden fort built on a hill, where the hill is most often man-made from earth moved from the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Caerany update

After some building and photographing, I'm pleased to announce an update to my site. (URL) More News (story), including two battles! (relatively small) the plot thickens! * News Pictures of Coplton Marketplace with Rikly's Blacksmith shop and the NA (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Fort Legorado

(...) They were typically round, but the "keep" on the center of the hill is often square. The perimeter wall is often round. If anybody can prove me wrong, say so! (...) Rob robo2705@hotmail.com (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  NEW PICS... from Andrastavia...!!!!

Hiya... Just thought I'd share some pics from my new chapter which is comming soon... (URL) ya like it.... the pics are from my teaser poster on brickshelf I posted a few days ago...!!! (URL) ) www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia andrastavia@ozbricks.com (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Motte-and-Bailey Castles (Was: Fort Legorado)

(...) Here are some links to images of hstoric motte-and-bailey castles: (URL) looking at these it seems that the walls weren't necessarily round, but sometimes were straight with rounded corners. Though there are doubtless countless more examples (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NEW PICS... from Andrastavia...!!!!

(...) Like it? I LOVE it! Those are fantastic! I'm working on my own castle-based kingdom now, but your stuff puts me to shame... Oh well, back to the drawing board... ;) I cannot wait to see more. Please?!? Henry (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NEW PICS... from Andrastavia...!!!!

(...) in the making, and I'm glad it's almost here. -- Pawel (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany update

(...) [SNIP] (...) Lenny, Nice job! I like your storyline, it has a lot of potential for conflicts (which I like): intrigue, territorial disputes, a heavy-handed occupying government, freedom fighters, etc. I like the two battles, too. I like how (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany update

Lenny, Nice work here. As I think I've said before, I like your cities. They are tiny but give a great feeling of a bustling, busy place where people are living their lives. Your storyline is also well done. I like the news clip feeling that it has. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fort Legorado

You can find it now at (URL) luck! Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  I wanna see your fellowship!

To commemorate today’s release of “The Fellowship of the Ring”, here is my take on Characters appearing in the Film. (URL) are based on their appearance in the film, not my imagination from the books (my imagination is nowhere near as fanciful as (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I wanna see your fellowship!

(...) Here was mine. Not based on the movie. Not so easy to see all the characters, they're not exactly posing: (URL) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I wanna see your fellowship!

(...) Jon, Here's a link to mine, fuzzy images and all, (URL) . I should retake them with a better camera. George (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany update

(...) thank you.. i was hoping that all those elements were coming through! (...) this was actually very important in the entire story, since the occuping gov't has gunpowder how could anyone fight them? but in reality there are some major (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany update

(...) thank you.. it is what i was trying for. (...) hey, your house was so cool.. i was home one day with nothing to do and i said.. you know, i think i have enough extras to build that.. and i did (had to steal some from existing mocs for the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  demise of Leo's Castle

I guess its official.... King Leo's Castle no longer available from Shop @ Home....at least it is no longer present. I guess this is a happy day for the castle "purists" who didn't like the design of the castle... fine. But that was still a very (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: demise of Leo's Castle

(...) Only if they replace it with something better :) Being a castle 'purist', I couldn't stand Leo's castle. Bad design, horrible parts, and some good figs. (...) I must agree that there were some good parts to the theme. The figs were great... (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Hagrid + Troll = FuN!

Has anyone placed the Trolls loin-cloth vest and skirt upon Hagrid? Well, I did! & It looks pretty good… The Troll's vest fits PERFECTLY over Hagrids and helps fill-out his upper body. (Hagrids hair-piece really secures the vest to his back and (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: demise of Leo's Castle

(...) Let's have a moment of concerted wishing that TLG's new castle theme line follows on the two most recent releases..."The Guarded Inn" & "The Blacksmith's Shop" ;) Of course I would REALLY like to see bulk packs of the sloped wall elements (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: demise of Leo's Castle

(...) I can only dream that it would come true. If that'd happen I'd fill my bath-tub full of Castle walls and lay in it for days... sure, they'd be lacerations all over me, but it'd be worth it. Cause then I’d be able to finally build that massive (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  LOTR

Saw the Lord of the Rings yesterday and all I can say is that it was awesome.Rivendall and the Shire looked great but the Tower of Orthanc and the Argonath the Pillar of Kings was just spectacular.The casting was spot on too.I found the pacing a tad (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: demise of Leo's Castle

(...) Forget the lacerations! You'd hurt the *bricks*! :) DaveE (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: demise of Leo's Castle

(...) Actually, guarded inn is a re-release, and blacksmith shop is a new (Lego) release that was designed by a non-lego designer (master builder).... (which proves that lego should be more widely available and less expensive!!!) I don't think Lego (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fort Legorado

(...) Not yet, but I've toyed with the idea of making a castle with a grey keep and gatehouse and a wooden stockade wall. Now that I have two fort legoredos (and I'll probably buy some more now, horay!;) ), I figure I have enough brown palisade wall (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fort Legorado

Stone keeps with wooden palisades were quite common. You had to protect your castle in the 10 years or so it'd take to build it :) wow 2 legorados and more to come, that could build a hefty stockade. -- James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fort Legorado

(...) Sorry no pics, but I have used the white palisade walls as well as the red angle walls to make various small stalls for a village market place. (By stall, I mean a three side box with simple roof, where the open side faces the market and (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fort Legorado

i always wanted to build a palisade or motte and bailly david gardner (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  king leo lives !!!...!!!

they took it off the sit but you can still order it by calling the toll free # ijust bough gringots bank troll on loose ewok attack all new sets not yet relesed but you can order them i got em in the mail to day i also ordered king leos castle and a (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  new 2002 sets not castle theme but could serve usefull

im building a dark forest (i take any sales of dark forest fortress misb ill pay retail used minus 10 no instructions minus 10) these new sets i bought just resently and they are usefull also starwars ep 2 sets with yoda and tuskin may serve usefull (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hagrid + Troll = FuN!

dude were the heck did you get that idea i tried it its ok but the clothes look betta on the troll but it douse look real cool (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Yes, another chapter.

beter late than ever mr anthony i love it and the way u used photo shot whens the chpter commin soon i hope (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hagrid + Troll = FuN!

(...) Well, Mr. no punctuation, no capitalization dude… :) I supped-up the Hagrid fig simply cause I find the Troll to be completely inferior! So I intended to put his accessories to good use. P.S. thanx for compilin’ all those photos in (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2002)

  LoTR # 1 on IMDB

Well - it was going to happen sooner or later due to the incredible reviews it got early: (URL) you think it's justified? I think it's good, but is it really the # 1 movie of ALL time? Shawshank Redemption and other movies come to mind ... -- Pawel (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  A small catapult built with set # 4806

I got the <set:4806 Axe Cart> in a class Christmas game today. I built a little catapult. It can rotate 360 degrees, and it often functions quite nicely. Here's a picture of it: (URL) Is this a rare set? (URL) has it for $7.00!) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  did anyone know there bringing back the western

yes its true they r i have the new 2002 shop at homa oh yea it has king leos castle for all who denied me they have a kit k6762 with contains 6763 rapi river village 6764 sherrifs lock up and what every ones been talkin about 6762 fort legorodo if (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Chronicles of Velaria Chapter One now online!

Hey guys! I redid my webpage so that one can actually USE it now! But that's not what i wanted to announce. After much hard work, the first chapter of the rewritten, reshot, and overall redid Chronicles of Velaria: The Tenth Crystal is now up and (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chronicles of Velaria Chapter One now online!

(...) I love the new look, and the new pics for the chapter add a lot to the story. Great stuff! Makes me want to revamp the Kingdom of Ikros to make it look more spiffy. The only problem I have with the new chapter is that it's all on one page. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany update

(...) Lenny, what else can I say but ditto? Great buildings, good story (albeit stuff onto one page), keep up the good work! --Anthony (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ANDRASTAVIA CHAPTER 2....!!!!

(...) ACK! Kevin you evil aussie! Teasin us like this! I've been DIEING to read chapter 2 ever since chapter 1, and I STILL have to wait?? I can't wait to see your gorgeous graphics and MOCs added to your site, great work. --Anthony (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  is lego at its best in years???

well lego is now at its best ever theve never made had such a selection for all themes and evan usefull stuff for other themes in different themes the havent been this good since 1995 sales wise and cool stuff in 95 for castler you could get black (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: is lego at its best in years???

(...) Go to a store right now. There's practically no selection for any traditional themes! Things get a little better if you order directly from LEGO, but it still doesn't compare to earlier years. Town- nothing, unless you find old City Centre. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: is lego at its best in years???

actually harry potter dousnt sub for them i still buy them on ebay im just sayin they have statically maded more sales than back the i hava cuzin that works fo lego jonny thunder could possible be like a jurassic and i loved the movie too i ment the (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: is lego at its best in years???

Brad....Brad....now, now.... things aren't that bad... (I know where you are coming from!!) (...) I remember going down the aisle of a toy section, most notably Toys R Us, for example, and having very much difficulty buying a Lego set with my (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: is lego at its best in years???

(...) or maybe it wasn't supposed to be johnny thunder...may be it was supposed to be the main guy from Jurassic park.... just because Johnny thunder looked like that doesn't mean anything. the guy (Sam Niell)in Jurassic parks, at least in the first (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  more stuff up

Hey guys. couldn't sleep so i retouched and uploaded the new pics of my latest MOC from the new chapter of my story. It's Lorien's house, and it's the main setting of chapter one. to check em out, go to my website at: (URL) on the Places page. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: is lego at its best in years???

(...) ...and paying shipping costs, and having you taxes raised by the conversion rate (if you live in Canada), and never finding any really good sales, and waiting a week for your new set..... (...) best. (...) I think 2000 City Centre, which is (...) (23 years ago, 22-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  calafrack is now here

ive now put up a web page for cala frack tell me if you like it replie (URL) much i still havent gotten a digital camera. theres a short prolouge abot the graet battle (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: calafrack is now here

(...) Sounds like it could be interesting. However, please consider using sentences and punctuation, both in your story and in your posts. It will make them much easier to read. thanks, James (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: calafrack is now here

In (...) i know im olny 13 but ive been able to ge an A in reading and english im going to be extra careful when i write the story there about 3-4 pictures per page it will be intristing its been keeping me amused there could be a proble i built and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  connecting the Guarded Inn

Having spent the heyday of the castle years in my Dark Ages, I'm making a belated foray into Castle. I have made a couple of the older sets using brickshelf instructions (with a lot of substitution of pieces) and I have now (finally) acquired one of (...) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: connecting the Guarded Inn

I have made a couple of the older sets using (...) hello if you want the real sets just buy it from lugnet member who are interested in selling or buy fro brick bay or ebay www.brickbay.com www.ebay .com (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: connecting the Guarded Inn

In lugnet.castle, Kerry Raymond writes: (snipped) (...) I believe most of the early castle sets were "connectable". I can assure you about 6040, 6041, 6080 and 6081 (the last one can only be connected on one side). I believe 6073/4 were also (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: connecting the Guarded Inn

(...) Kerry, See this old thread for the sets that link together: (URL) (...) Ken (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: connecting the Guarded Inn

(...) Dear Kerry, It's goes like this: there were 4 big castle that could open: 6080 - king's castle (1984) 6073 - knight's castle (1984) 6074 - black falcon fortress (1986) 6085 - black monarch castle (1988) 6081 - king's mountain fortress (1990) (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤Dir Wartburg Castle¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

(URL) pictures of Dr. Carney’s 2nd largest Castle, ‘Die Wartburg,’ “at First Lutheran Church, Decatur, IL, for Reformation Sunday 2001, and the newspaper article about the castle” are now up and on his website. Be sure to check it out; some great (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.ancient)

  new skull.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but I picked up a 4790 Alpha Team Robot Diver and discovered that the skulls used in the 2002 Alpha team sets are newly designed "evil skulls" These are great especially if you are making a skeleton (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new skull.

How does the new 'evil' skull differ from the regular ('good'?) skull? Can anyone post a pic comparing the two? (...) 4790 Alpha (...) 2002 Alpha team (...) you are (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new skull.

(...) Mark, Here's a scan of the new "super-evil" skull (sorry about the quality, my scanner doesn't like 3D objects): (URL) don't have a skeleton readly at hand, but here's an image of one: (URL) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  LOTR intelli-blox

hey guys, For christmas i recieved the buckleberry ferry escape set and the prancing pony inn set from the playmates LOTR Intelli-blox line. I must say that while some peices like the 2x2 round blocks and the 1x1 round blocks are quite a departure (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: connecting the Guarded Inn

anyone what connects to the robinhood not the robin hood sets sets that are in a near bye kingdome like gaurded inn (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  what could be instore and what are we hopening for

there are some things instore for us castlers who need new bricks and stuff we r getting star wars episode 2 wich has yoda tuskins and other stuff i dont know and the new lego studios monsters stuff maybe a my own creation here or there (come on (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Orion Chemical Weapons Facility

Hello everybody. I'm finally getting around to posting this, as it's been about six months since I've built it. I'd like to show you the Blacktron: Orion Chemical Weapons Facility. The model is only (theoretically) the front section of the base. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Caerany update

(...) the news page has been bothering me for quite some time, and i think you're right, it would work better and faster to divide it up. so far ive split it into two pages. thanks for the input, and i eagerly await chapter 24! hopefully when i get (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new skull.

(...) Matt, That is just too sweet.. I looked at the small OGEL set last night -- one of the skull guys riding a sea serpent or some such.. and I didn't even notice that. Thanks for pointing it out. That head would ALMOST make me want to change (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  calling all master builders

hi im look for some new sets to build a settlement on the islandof mist if any ones played majesty thed have a more vivid dicription of what im talking abouti want you guys to build them and ill buy them now if you dont want to use your own bricks (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: new skull.

Dayum! That new skull design is scaring my other minifigs - including the other skeletons! :D Gotta get me some now! (...) skull? (...) quality, my (...) one: (...) -- one of (...) even notice (...) want to change (...) a henchman (...) skeleton (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Classic Helmets Revealed!

Hey Y'all: I have set up a teeny webpage to illustrate the difference between the two older types of classic helmets: the one with the thinner chinstrap, and the one with the extra thick chinstrap. See the webpage here: (URL) Lego Direct does decide (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

Well, I just bought the Battle at Weathertop set, and I do believe I'll be going back to get the Buckleberry Ferry set, the bricks really aren't that bad, and they have some features that Lego doesn't give us... though I wish they would.... the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

(...) The windows are also quite cool, and add a nice touch to (...) Big Snips I've just gotten home from seeing the movie and after just a moment of thought, it occured to me how if LEGO had only cast some of the existing Belville or Fabuland (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

(...) I am the clonemaster! ... diabolical laughter ... -Erik Note: this refers to a gathering in Milwaukee last night where I brought these Intelliblox sets. I decided not to buy any more, but that round window is cool. (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

(...) Yes, you nasty nasty person you :) It was nice to get together though :) FINALLY! I still want that Gargoyle set, and the one with the finials and lanterns, so I'll probably buy 2 more of the sets yet.. I got the one with the archway though :) (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

(...) i agree lego needs to start treating the themes better than the movie stuff. there more bent on harry potter than castle town space. the re-releses were good but they havent gotten a new re relese ince gaurded inn unless you count pirate and (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LOTR intelli-blox

You can see images of the sets here: (URL) even have instructions available for download (in PDF format). (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  city hall phase 3 photos uploaded

just letting you guys know that I uploaded another round of pictures from my latest construction project....City Hall Here is the brickshelf folder: (URL) is my description of the pictures: (URL) am close to being about 40% done. I still need to (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle)

  2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle

Have just viewed the new 2002 studio sets. Must say that I am dumbfounded by the coolnss of the peices about to come in april. Hoorah! Can finally build that graveyard with the killer gate peices! take a look: (URL) wait for april 2002 to get here, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 2002 lego studious sets excellent for castle

(...) Thanks for the update! You're right - the pieces look very cool - very basic as well (in the two smaller sets). I like the new gate in the mad scientist mansion - it's about time we got better doors. -- Pawel (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  My first MOC post

Hi all, I've finally gotten around to posting some MOC pictures. So far all I've got is three pictures of four buildings, but hopefully I'll have more in the next few days (or weeks). The link to them is: (URL) Let me know what you all think. (The (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first MOC post

(...) I look forward to seeing more, especially interior shots. I very much like the look you've achieved to the exteriors. Keep it up! Henry (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first MOC post

(...) Hello Steve, I like all your buildings. Overall, they give me a sense of the LEGOland type models of old. Pre-town stuff that is. :) I especially like your black and yellow building in the middle. Simple design, but very elegant. Keep up the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact