 Castle / 11377
Re: new skull.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 17:52:45 GMT

How does the new 'evil' skull differ from the regular ('good'?) skull?
Can anyone post a pic comparing the two?

In lugnet.castle, John Carroll writes:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet but I picked up a
4790 Alpha

Team Robot Diver and discovered that the skulls used in the
2002 Alpha team

sets are newly designed "evil skulls" These are great especially if
you are

making a skeleton army.

It looks like there are 3 or 4 in ogels large sub.

My first evil skull replaced the head for my skeleton commander.

John